

A couple of weeks ago our ward at an adult Pinewood Derby it was a lot of fun and Devon had a good time making each of us a car. Good Job Babe!
Two weeks ago the two little boys and I went to Boise to watch my brother at his track meet. He runs for the University of Idaho and it was the indoor WAC Championship. My little brother did awesome taking 4th in the Heptathalon, 2nd in high jump, 6th in pole vault, and 6th in triple jump. Sorry Andy, I don't have any pictures of you but I do have one of the boys with Grandpa. Now Jordan wants to "wace"all the time and he says "mark" and then he waits for me to say "set" "go" and shoot the gun. I guess we have a track star on our hands (YES!!!)

6 comments:
The boys were so well behaved through a couple of very long days. And yes, I can see Jordan becoming a pole vaulter and sprinter. After all it runs in his blood!
jojo looks so grown up in his overalls! the boys are adorable and the sheep are cute too :)
I don't think Kimball knows what a lamb is yet, so I'm going to be way, way jealous for him! Your boys have such a fun life!
Old (Jordan) McDonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o!!! The baby lamb is way too cute! Your boys are so lucky to have the life they have!
Hey, happy birthday to you yesterday! I sang a song hope you heard it!
Love you
Raquel
I love the Old McDonald farm! So much fun!
Post a Comment