Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The boys and our latest Project

The Boys having a blast in the bath-they love to brush their teeth
Jordan has recently become a "big" helper- here he is making rice, sauce and fried zucchini
Logan always manages to find Jordan's hair!
Our project- putting hard wood down in the dining room and kitchen. Here we are pulling up the old flooring. The floor was so sticky that Logan crawled right out of his pants
The New floor- I love it

10 comments:

kami said...

i can't believe he crawled right out of his pants...how funny! love the new floor - it looks great!

Juliette said...

Fun to have a new floor, it looks great!

Unknown said...

I love that Logan crawled right out of his pants! I love the new floor. It looks really great!

Cody and Tami said...

Love the new floor, it looks beautiful. The pic of Logan pulling Jordan's hair was funny....brothers ;)

Beth said...

Your new floors look great! I'm still laughing about Logan crawling out of his pants!

C Tam said...

I was laughing so much about all these pictures...Jordan cooking, Logan grabbing hair, crawling out of his pants, I love it! The floor looks FANTASTIC!

Deon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deon said...

The floor looks beautiful! I love the deep, rich color you chose. Your little boys are so lucky to have each other! They are so darling.

The Jensen's said...

Wow, you guys are quite handy!! Good work, it looks fabulous! Logan is adorable, I love that he crawled out of his little pants!

Trent and Stacie said...

Looks nice! I love the color