Logan is 9 months old, can you believe it? I can't. Sorry the picture isn't that great, I took it with my phone. I will try to take some more pictures with my camera and post those. Logan went in for his appointment last Wednesday and he weighs 18 lbs. 8 oz. and is 30" long. He is growing great and doing great. He crawls everywhere and is actually really fast plus he is standing now and he even has taken a couple of steps. I don't think it's going to be long before this little guy is walking. He takes 2 naps a day and he sleeps approx. 12 hours at night, I am grateful that he is now a good sleeper :) He loves to play with his brother and I am really excited for this summer because I think we are all going to have a great time playing outside. I can't believe this little guy is 9 months, the next time I post about just him and his growth he'll be a year old, CRAZY!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
9 Months
Logan is 9 months old, can you believe it? I can't. Sorry the picture isn't that great, I took it with my phone. I will try to take some more pictures with my camera and post those. Logan went in for his appointment last Wednesday and he weighs 18 lbs. 8 oz. and is 30" long. He is growing great and doing great. He crawls everywhere and is actually really fast plus he is standing now and he even has taken a couple of steps. I don't think it's going to be long before this little guy is walking. He takes 2 naps a day and he sleeps approx. 12 hours at night, I am grateful that he is now a good sleeper :) He loves to play with his brother and I am really excited for this summer because I think we are all going to have a great time playing outside. I can't believe this little guy is 9 months, the next time I post about just him and his growth he'll be a year old, CRAZY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I can't believe it either. I'm always surprised to be reminded how close Logan and Kimball are in age. It would be fun to get together so they can play.
P.S. I'm sure you mean he's 18 lbs, not 8, haha. He sure is tall for his age!
Wow, he is getting so big. He looks tall. It will be so much fun this summer chasing those two cute boys around! :)
Ashley, I always forget how close they are too and yes I meant 18 lbs. I fixed it :) Tami, he is pretty tall and yes this summer is going to be fun, I can't wait. Jordan keeps asking me about lunch at the park:)
Nuh uh. No way is he nine months old already! He is going to learn so much in such a short amount of time due to his awesome big brother blazing the trail! I'll look forward to the 12-months unpdate--I'll bet he will be driving his dad's 4-wheeler by that time :)
He's only crawling, what a slacker, for a McDonald he should be walking. :)What a cutie, he looks more and more different from Jo-jo but equally HANDSOME!!
Enjoy all the milestones! They grow up so fast. It seems like only yesterday you were doing all that stuff going from crawling to walking and chasing your big brother & sister!
Such a big boy! That is so right, he will be running around before long! I'm ready for summer too, I'm tired of being housebound!
Post a Comment