



Sunday September 13, was Devon's 24th Birthday. Devon's brother Sean and his wife Spring and their two kids drove down from Rexburg to celebrate with us. Alberto and Tara and their two kids came from Soda Springs to have dinner and cake. I made lasagna for dinner and German Chocolate cupcakes for Devon's cake. I decided to do cupcakes cuz they are easier to eat and my cakes never end up looking very good. The kids had a great time playing and the adults had a fun time talking and listening to Devon's wild stories. The day before we went to the auction and Devon got two stand up jet-skis for his birthday. He's been wanting jet-skis since before I met him so I'm glad we got them for a great price right before his birthday.

6 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Devon!
Your cupcakes look goooooood! Happy birthday Devon!
Happy Birthday Devon! Looks like you made it a great day, Jamie!
Happy Birthday Devon! Hope you have a great time on your jet skis!
I love that first picture of Devon. It totally captures the hilarious person he is. We had a great time with you guys. Sean looks so forward to "Devon time." Thanks!
Post a Comment