
This is Jordan with his cousin Katelyn over labor day weekend. These two are such a blast when they are together and as Katelyn puts it "Jo Jo is her best friend" I wish these two lived closer together so they could hang out more.

Here's a picture of Logan playing with his elephant man. He loves his toy that hangs on his carseat. Sometimes when we're driving we'll think Logan is asleep and then we'll here him playing with his toy. At Logan's 4 month checkup he weighed 14 lbs. 13 oz (48%) and he was 26 1/2 inches (above the 95%). He rolls over and scoots himself along the ground. He knows what he wants and goes and gets it. I can't believe how fast he is growing up but I am enjoying every minute of it.

Here's a picture of Jordan playing at his Grandma and Grandpa McDonald's house. We went to Boise over Labor day and Jordan loved putting the blocks in the truck. Jordan is in this stacking and lining things up stage. He gets out all of my dvds and lines them up along the ground and he has been building some awesome towers with his blocks.

Here is Logan waking up from a nap and Jordan climbed into the crib with him. This happens a couple of times a week and it is so cute cuz Jordan is always wondering where the baby is and when he hears him waking up from his morning nap, Jordan wants to be the first one to say hi. I love how much these two already love each other.

Logan is getting his first bite of real food in this picture (oatmeal cereal). He may be a little young still but he has been so interested in food. If you have food in your hands he grabs it from you and if there is a plate or bowl in front of him watch out cuz he'll pull it off the table.
5 comments:
cute boys!! I love the one with Jordan in the crib, so adorable.
Your two handsome boys are just the sweetest!
Those two are both getting so big! We need to have Jordan and Addison get together for a playdate! Next time you are up this way, give me a call!
It is so sweet how they love each other so much!
very cute boys! I hope Devon had a good Birthday, I'm sure he did! love you guys!
Post a Comment