Monday, September 21, 2009
Jordan and Volleyball
I don't know if everybody knows this or not but I coach volleyball and basketball at the middle school here in Arimo. I leave Logan with a babysitter while I go to practice but Jordan likes to come with me and since he's old enough to stay out of the way I let him come. Today he was sitting at my legs playing with his tractor while my girls were doing a serving drill. During this drill they had to run "down and back" when they missed serves. I kept saying "down and back" whenever they had to run and about half way through the drill I say "down and back" and immediately after I hear a little voice beneath me say "down and back". For the rest of the drill he would say it every time I said it. It was so cute, I just love my little man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love little copy cats. I will always say in the car (since I have serious road rage) "seriously dude" and out of the back seat I always hear "seriously dude" in the cutest little baby voice.
Jordan and I both agreed that this is so adorable!
And Jen, that is also too cute!
It's amazing how quickly they pick up what we say! And that's not always a good thing!
Post a Comment