Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Park City






Last Saturday we drove down to Park City UT to meet up with Devon's sister Lillie and her family. Her in-laws have a condo there so she invited us to come stay with them. They live in California so we don't see them that often and we were grateful for the opportunity to spend time with them. We had a blast just hanging out and Jordan was able to spend time with his cousins. Devon's other sister Sara came up from Salt Lake with her two boys and her husband Sheldon. Saturday night we went over to the resort so Jordan and Devon could go ride the Alpine Slide. I insisted on this because 1. I knew the boys would love it and 2. I remember riding the Alpine slide when I was a little kid. Needless to say Jordan and Devon both loved it and Devon said that the whole way down Jordan kept saying "Aster, Aster". Translated that means "Faster, Faster". Jordan also rode on this little Airplane toy thing which he loved and he played on the back-hoe toy. It was nice to get a way and to spend some fun time as a family. Lillie thanks for inviting us, it was great to see you and your family. Sara, we only live 2 hours away from each other so we should plan a camping trip or something before the summer is up.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You were right, Jordan loved it! Look at how happy he is. Great idea!

Beth said...

I love Park City! I will have to try out the Alpine Slide! I want to go on the zip ride, but can't convince anyone to go with me!

Sara Anne said...

we definitly need to, sorry we didn't make it to the rodeo last night, but we are finally getting our fence up! we could camp maybe on the 21st or in september.