Friday, August 7, 2009

First Haircut

Jordan got his first haircut on Tuesday. As you can see in the first picture his hair was getting a little crazy. It was long and curly and we would call him "Baby Einstein" We took him to get his hair cut and he did awesome. He wasn't really sure what was going on so he just sat there with his bottom jaw sticking out and his hands in a death grip on the chair. I like the new cut but I also miss the long hair. With it short he doesn't look like my baby anymore he looks like a young child. Sad :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

What a good little trooper! He does look so much older with short hair!

Sara Anne said...

oh good, it's still curly!!

Spring said...

wow, so grown up looking. Super cute, but I still miss the curls too. :)