
On the 18th of July Logan hit is 3 month old mark. I can't believe it, I feel like I was just pregnant with him. He has been such a joy to have in our home. He laughs and smiles all the time now and is really trying to figure out how to be mobile. He plays with his toys when I put him in his play station thing and he loves his big brother Jordan. At his doctor's appt. on the 7th he weighed 13 lbs. 5 oz and was 25 1/2 inches long. Yes he's a big boy but oddly enough his weight gain is slowly down cuz on the 24th he weighed in at 13 lbs. 9 oz which the doctor said isn't enough at this age so now I am worried that he's not getting enough food. However, Jordan kind of did the same thing, odds are I'm just going to have tall skinny boys. Logan doesn't make it through the entire night yet without eating but he's getting close, generally eating between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. We just love this little boy. On a side note, Jordan went in for his 2 year check-up on the 24th and he weighs 27 lbs. 12 oz and was 39 1/2 inches. His weight is not quite in the 10th percentile and his height puts him in the 50th percentile. Like I said, tall and skinny. The nurse gave him his shot and he didn't even cry, in fact about 20 seconds later he was smiling at her. Such a happy boy.

4 comments:
No way, already three months?? Look at how big he's gotten! He is so cute. The doctors are always trying to scare us about Kimball's weight gain too, but I have a suspicion that he will be just fine. So don't worry to much about it.
*too* much, haha
I can't believe that your little one is 3 months already! There is nothing wrong with tall, skinny kids! LOL I'm afraid of what Addison's new doctor is going to say about her weight. That girl NEVER eats! (She does not get that from me LOL!!!)
These little guys are growing up so very fast! I just wish that I had gotten those tall and skinny genes!
Post a Comment