Well we've made it to the one month mark and Logan is still alive. I know that sounds crazy but when you have an almost two year old running around I'm shocked that any second child makes it to the first month. Jordan is a great big brother but he just doesn't understand how fragile the baby is. He is always trying to pull on him and pick him up and he never leaves Logan alone when he is trying to sleep. I shouldn't complain though because I'm grateful that I have an older child who loves on his brother too much instead of beating on his brother all the time. At Logan's 2 week check up (which he actually was almost 3 weeks old) he weighed in at 10 lbs. 13 oz. (95%) and was 24 inches long (above the 95%). He goes 3 hours between feedings during the day and between 4-5 hours at night. He really is an awesome baby and we are grateful to have him in our home. Below are some pictures from the last couple of weeks including our baby kitties, Jordan and Nevada (his best friend), Jordan at the park, Devon riding the Harley with Doug and Josh, and when Jordan's cousin Drew came to visit. (sorry about the snowflakes I didn't realize they were on the slideshow and it wouldn't let me go back and get rid of them)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It is so cute to see how much Jordan loves his little brother!
It is so cute to see how much Jordan loves his little brother!
what a cutie, I love the stripes! I have been looking every week for updates! thanks! see you on Sunday!
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so cute!!
Your boys are so cute! I bet they will grow even closer as they grow up. Best buds for life!
Post a Comment