Sunday, April 26, 2009

One Week

We made it to the one week mark and we are all still surviving. It was a huge blessing to have my mom here helping me cuz there were times when I didn't know if I was going to make it. Jordan is still adjusting but for the most part he is doing really good. He has some "crazy" out of control moments during the day but he's a good boy who loves to hug and kiss his brother. He also gets really worried anytime I'm not holding the baby, this is better than him freaking out because I'm holding the baby. Logan is a calm and gentle baby who only cries if he is really hungry. He goes 3-4 hours between feedings at night, so yes I am a little tired but it could be much worse. We had to move him up to the size 1 diapers on day six because he's just too big for the newborn size and we kept having leaks. I guess I'll pack all the newborn diapers away and save them for the next baby :) Below are some pictures of Logan at the week mark and some of Jordan riding the horses.

7 comments:

Deon said...

Wow! Logan is so adorable! Congratulations on your two beautiful boys! I can see why you had to bump up to the bigger size of diaper; Logan looks like he is already a couple of months old in the picture with Sherm and Jordan. I am so happy for you!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Papa with his boys! The real question is: does Jordan get jealous when Sherm holds Logan? You have two very cute boys! Congratulations again!

Beth said...

I love the picture of the boys together!

Lori said...

Logan looks so tan - he has some of the darker McDonald coloring with that blonde hair. What cute boys. Can't wait to see you next month.

Ashley said...

Cute family! Good luck in the coming weeks. I'm sure Jordan will make a good little helper.

Sara Anne said...

both those boys are so cute! my mom says that Logan has tons of hair and even bushy eyebrows! Marshal never seemed to mind the new baby either, he just turned emotional the second we got home from the hospital ( either extremely loving and excited, or just crying and devastated) good luck with all of those melt downs! can't wait to see you and the boys!

Suzie Koskella said...

What a cutie! You are doing great! I just take it one day at a time!