Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Logan Sage McDonald

He's finally here! Logan Sage McDonald entered the world on Saturday April 18, 2009 at 1:52 p.m. I was 3 days past my due date and my doctor was on call for the weekend so she asked me if we wanted to induce. I'm not a huge fan of being induced but I decided I didn't want to be pregnant anymore and it would make it easier to make arrangements for my parents to be here with Jordan. It's a good idea we didn't wait any longer because Logan was a big baby, even bigger than Jordan who was 8 lbs. 13 oz and 21 3/4 inches long. Logan weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 7 oz. and 22 1/2 inches long. Labor went so much better this second time, lasting 7 hours instead of 21. We came home Sunday afternoon and we were so grateful to come home after a day instead of a week later (like with Jordan). My parents stayed with Jordan and now my mom is spending the week with us to help out. She has been a big help and I'm grateful to have her here. I was really worried about how Jordan would handle the new baby but so far he is doing great. He's had a few meltdown moments but for the most part he just wants to hug and kiss his brother and if I leave the baby Jordan gets a little upset. We love our new baby boy and we are so glad he has joined our family.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow



7 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations! And welcome to the family little Logan!

C Tam said...

He looks really healthy! I like the picture of Devon with both kids in his arms. What a great family you all have.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys, he is so cute and I love the name. Hope to see you guys soon.

Ashley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have a really cute family. I can't believe what cute babies you have! Jordan beat Kimball by an ounce and an inch and a half, but Logan blows both of them away. I love the picture of your dad and his two grandsons. What fun he is going to have!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! What a cute little boy! I am so glad that Jordan is a good big brother! I knew he would be :)

Spring said...

Jamie!!! I finally looked at your blog. Logan is so beautiful and already looks like he is a few weeks old he is so big, so adorable. Ohhhh, it makes me want a new baby to hold, but that just means we need to come over and hold him tons.:) How can we help? When your mom goes home I promise we will come over and bring dinner. Can't wait to see you guys!! LOVE TONS!! Oh and I love the name, Logan Sage!!!

Raquel said...

I so happy your little gift from above arrived safely and you are doing ok! Yipee!!