Sorry it's been so long since I last updated. We've been busy getting things ready for the baby and enjoying the few days of Spring that we have had. A couple of weeks ago my cousin A.J. came up with his kids again and he brought his sandrail so naturally Devon got his ready to go and they had a lot of fun tearing up our pasture. Jordan loves the sand rail and always wanted to play in it and he would cry when we would take him away. Every time that we go to Walmart we walk by the bicycles forgetting how much Jordan wants a bike, so we always leave the store with Jordan throwing a fit because he wants a bike. We went to DI one day and we found this little bike in great condition for $5. We then went and got training wheels and Jordan has been so excited about his new bike that he even says "bike" now. He can't pedal it yet but he loves to sit on his bike. I got out the swing to set it up for the baby and Jordan loves to crawl in it, turn on the music, and then shut the tray. He looks so cute sitting in the swing and luckily he still fits the weight requirement so he won't break it. I'm glad I set the swing up a couple of weeks ago because he isn't as interested in it now as he was then. It could be interesting to see what he does when there is a baby in there though. The other day Devon worked on Jordan's motorcycle. He got it running and he painted it, he then took Jordan for a couple of rides on it and Jordan had a blast. Over a month ago we got Jordan a big boy bed and we were really nervous that he was going to end up in bed with us in the middle of the night but luckily he has adjusted just fine to being in a twin size bed. I have less than a week left until my due date and I finally think we have everything ready to go for the baby, now we are just playing the waiting game. Hopefully next time I post it will be with pictures of our new baby boy.
Can't wait to hear about the baby! After looking at the pictures of the sandrails, I'm hoping you made the guys stand outside while you took an industrial hose and blasted them clean :)
They grow up so fast don't they? I can't believe you guys are going to have #2 here any day! Fun times for sure! I am glad that you are keeping record of your fun times, too!
6 comments:
That mini motorcycle cracks me up. Excited to hear about your birth and see pics of the new baby soon!
Can't wait to hear about the baby! After looking at the pictures of the sandrails, I'm hoping you made the guys stand outside while you took an industrial hose and blasted them clean :)
Fun times! Thanks for the update! Can't wait for your cute little baby to get here!
They grow up so fast don't they? I can't believe you guys are going to have #2 here any day! Fun times for sure! I am glad that you are keeping record of your fun times, too!
So cute! I should get Jacob a bike! I hope you have your baby soon!
Wow, what a big boy! I can't wait for the new little one to arrive.
Post a Comment