
Devon Priming the drawersI decided that I needed to get a dresser for the "nursery" since what I have been using are the two drawers on the changing table but with a toddler and a newborn, two drawers just wasn't going to be enough. When we went to Boise for Christmas I had Devon load up this old dresser that my parents had at their house. Actually, this was the dresser that I used when I was younger and for some reason I had this obsession with putting stickers all over the drawers. So, Jordan and I scraped all the stickers off and then sanded down any of the rough spots. Devon primed and painted it white and then we went to Home Depot where I found wood handles for $.97 each. I took the handles home and Jordan helped me paint them blue, green, red and yellow which are the colors of the "nursery". The dresser looks great and I am so excited to have this project done and it cost us less than $4 dollars. You can't beat that.
A closeup of the handles

The finished project!

9 comments:
that looks so cute! good work!!
It looks really cute! Who knew what $4 could do!
WOW! You guys did a great job! It looks adorable.
Love how it turned out! That's funny about the sticker obsession. I did something like that too when I was younger.
That dresser looks great! What a good Mommy and Daddy these little ones have!!!
that is so cute!!! way to be creative for cheap!
Jamie you're so creative!!! :) I love it! I love the elephant sitting on top. How precious.
Where are the belly pictures? It is still hard to believe you're so close to delivering since I haven't really seen the evidence! hahah
WOW. It looks soooo soooo great. Great job, I love white in baby / kid's rooms. Love tons!
I think the Momma of the family is having a birthday on Thursday. Happy birthday a few days early. Consider yourself hugged.
Post a Comment