Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Jordan and his cousin Drew washing the truck
Jordan fell asleep holding Logan's hand
Cousin Katelyn and Jordan after church
Logan's special day

This weekend we went to Boise to enjoy Memorial Day with family. 8 of the 10 kids from Devon's family were going to be in Boise so we decided it was a good time to bless Logan. We blessed him in our old ward and it was wonderful. Thank you to all our family who cam and thanks especially to my mom who made Logan's blessing outfit. After the blessing we went over to Devon's parents where we had a big Blaser and McDonald family BBQ. That evening we went to a grave rededication for Devon's Uncle who died when he was 2. The family decided to move the grave next to his parents. It was a really neat experience and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it, even if I did spend most of it chasing Jordan. Monday morning we went to the annual Memorial day breakfast for Devon's family and when I say family I mean all of the family. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, etc so there were a lot of people there. It was fun and the food was amazing just like it is every year. We had a great time in Boise and we're glad we were able to spend time with family that we hadn't seen in a while.

5 comments:

kami said...

such a cute, cute family! that's so adorable that jordan fell asleep holding his little bro's hand...how sweet!

Beth said...

I love the picture of Jordan holding Logan's hand! What a great memory to cherish!

Deon said...

What a sweet big brother Jordan is going to be to little Logan! Jamie, your hair looks darling in these pics!

Spring said...

That was an awesome weekend. Jamie, I love your new hair, you look so pretty. Love tons!

Unknown said...

How sweet! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Jordan fell asleep holding his brother's hand!