



This year for Halloween Jordan was a cute little Indian boy. Devon ordered the costume online when I wasn't even home so I was a little nervous but it turned out really cute.
(Good job honey). We went with our good neighbors the Johnson's and we had a lot of fun. Jordan did great carrying his bucket up to the door but as soon as he saw the candy in his bucket he would take it out and want to eat it. I think he ate more candy tonight then he has ever had. Oh well. He also kept getting distracted by the bicycles, motorcycles, toys, etc that were in the yards so I really just ended up chasing him. We then went to Lava Elementary School to the carnival which Jordan also enjoyed. It was a fun night but honestly I'm glad it's over and now we can look forward to Thanksgiving an Christmas.

4 comments:
Totally cute! We love it!
what a cute little indian boy!
Cutie! I like the last picture where he's smiling with his pacifier! How are you feeling?
Looks like the little guy had a lot of fun. Lots of candy too!
Gwyl
Post a Comment