Sunday, October 12, 2008

Adventures with Grandpa

Last week Jordan and I decided we had nothing better to do so we went to Boise to see my family. It was a great 4 days where we were able to celebrate my sister Lindsay's birthday, had a "play date" with cousin Katelyn, helping Grandma get ready for her surgery (although I'm sure Jordan made a bigger mess as soon as my mom would get one cleaned up), and overall we just spent time hanging out with the family. Jordan's best friend is his grandpa Blaser and they have both missed each other deeply since we moved. The pictures show some adventures with grandpa including driving his suburban, helping him fix a bike tire and then going for a bike ride in grandpa's hunting back pack (I don't have a back carrier yet).

7 comments:

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

He's getting so big!!! How are you feeling?

Beth said...

How fun for Grandpa! We love when our grandkids come to visit!

Juliette said...

We had fun too Jordan! Thanks for coming to play!

Unknown said...

Love the new look! I think it is so special the bond that grandkids have with their grandparents. Addison would so much rather spend time with her Papa than with me (and I wouldn't want it any other way!)!

Mallory said...

I love your new blog background and family pictures. It's so cute. I'm glad you guys had fun in Boise, I'm sorry I couldn't come with!

Lori said...

We miss you guys! I love your new family picture. It looks fantastic! Wish we could have gone to Boise too...

Ashley said...

I like your family picture!