Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Baby #2
Devon and I wanted to let everyone who reads our blog know that we are expecting baby #2. I am due on April 15, 2009 making this baby and Jordan about 22 months apart. I am 12 weeks along right now and I am finally feeling better and getting some of my energy back. We are excited for this new addition to our family and can't wait for him/her to join us. (We only hope Jordan will be just as excited :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Whoo whoo! way to go Jaimie, we're rooting for another girl, Jordon is cute as a button but we need more girls in the family. Besides, my mom will be so excited fo she gets a grand-baby-girl with red hair like her aunt Eva.
Cameron
No I can't spell but I was just so excited!
Hurray for cousins! We are so excited for you. Congratulations! I hope you keep feeling better.
WOW, baby #2, that is so exciting! I am sure Jordan will love someone to play with, he just doesn't know it yet!! Good to hear you are feeling better!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you! Hope you are feeling well. It can be hard with baby # 2...because sometimes all the energy goes to running after baby #1 :)
We are so happy for you!
Love, Gena, Jeff, Emma, & our baby # 2 :)
Congratulations Jamie & Devon. We are excited for you guys.
Gwyl
Congratulations on the new baby! How exciting for all of you! Especially Jordan! I bet he will be the best big brother!
We love you guys!!!
Jen, Randy & Addison
CONGRATS! That's so exciting! I'm sure you're little one will love being a big brother!
Congrats to you guys! That is so exciting! April will be a nice time to have a baby too. Keep us posted!
P.S. I voted for a girl! But as you can see from our blog, those polls aren't too reliable!
Wow! that's awesome Jamie! You are going to have your hands full, but they say the second child is usually more mellow. Can't say that about your sister though, she's just crazy! :) Love her guts though!
Oh my gosh! I hadn't heard this wonderful news! Congratulations! Now that you've been through it before, you'll be just like a pro! And how great for Jordan to have a little sibling to keep him entertained! Yea!
I'm such a girl. I just about cried when I read this post, and I ALREADY KNEW!
I'm so happy for you, this is amazing, I can't wait to meet little Reagan. (mark my words)
Jordan is going to love her like he loves ya ya... only let's hope in a more "not picking her up by her head" sort of way. :)
ps:
I miss you, are you going to be in Boise for Thanksgiving?
Yipee another "gift from above" will be coming!
A big hug to you!
Raquel
cam said it...congrats!
That is so exciting! Congrats! You are about a week ahead of me!! How are you feeling? I am a little sick but not as bad as with the first!
sorry this is late- congratulations!
Post a Comment