Saturday was Devon's 23rd birthday!!!!! We didn't do a whole lot we went to an auction in Pocatello, then we ran some errands and then we came home and hung out. I made Devon his favorite foods for dinner: ribs and cheesy mashed potatoes (or if you're a Blaser, Sour cream potatoes). I also made a german chocolate cake but I don't have cake pans so I made it in a 9 x 13 pan just thinking I could cut it in half and it would work out great. Well it doesn't look great but it sure tasted good. We then went up to our neighbors to watch some football and then Devon went right behind our house and did some hunting. Not a very eventful day but it was fun. Happy Birthday Honey

5 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Those potatoes...oh yeah!
Happy birthday Devon!
Gwyl
Yummy dinner, and way to be creative with the cake, it all looks so good. And of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
that cake looks divine- i must go buy some now! you seem to be a pretty fabulous cook- i'm sure your husband appreciates that :)
Happy birthday Devon!
Post a Comment