Thursday, November 13, 2008

Homemade Bread and Devon's missing tooth

Last time Devon was at work, I decided to make some home made bread. This is my first time doing it without a bread machine and overall it turned out really well. It didn't rise as much the second time but other than that everything went well. There is a picture of Jordan sitting on the counter while I made the bread and then a picture of the finished product. When Devon and I were dating he got hit in the face with a basketball and it broke his front tooth. The dentist put a crown on it and the tooth has been fine ever since. Until the other day when Dev was out riding the horse and he jumped off for a minute, put the reigns in his mouth and the horse pulled on the reigns, pulling the crown off. Here are some funny pictures of what he looks like right now, it's amazing how one tooth can make someone look so different.

4 comments:

Sara Anne said...

I think one small little front tooth fits devon...too bad he can't run around in his merritts wife beater too.....

Gena Susan said...

That bread looks yummy! & I love your kitchen! So pretty!

Spring said...

We love the tooth picture of Devon. SO HILARIOUS! That should have been his Halloween costume. Great job Jordan on your somersalts!!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

that's funny of Devon he'll ham that up big time. Bread looks great how are you guys doing? Coming down here anytime?