Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pre School





Jordan started pre school at the beginning of September 2011. I can not believe I have a child old enough to go to school. He goes 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours each day. He loves it!!!! I love it too!!! I really like his teacher and I like her curriculum and how she runs her class room. Jordan also goes to speech at the elementary school 1 day a week for a half an hour and he loves that too. He's always asking if he gets to go to speech that day. His speech therapist is great with him and has really helped Jordan with his articulation. Logan and I have a good time being at home with out Jordan but we always look forward to going and picking him up! The pictures are from his first day of school and I apologize for the poor quality :(

2 comments:

Spring said...

aww sooo cute. I can't believe he is so grown up!

Lindsay said...

my little jojo looks so grown-up! when did that happen?