Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bears



While in Yellowstone we saw 7 bears! That's right seven. We saw a mom with 2 cubs (above pictures), 3 black bears, and 2 cinnamon colored bears. The last cinnamon bear we saw on the way out of the park and he was swimming across the river straight towards all the people so we turned around so we could see what was going to happen. Then Devon told me to get out of the car, take a picture and he would turn around and be back to get me :) Even though I was less than 50 yards away every time I took a picture the bear would go behind a tree. I stayed really close to all the cars and I kept telling myself that if the bear started coming towards us I would jump into someone's car :) I'm so glad that we were able to experience the bears!!!!

No comments: