Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thanksgiving and Christmas 2010

Yes I know this was many many months ago but I still need to post about both of these great holidays. This year for Thanksgiving we stayed here at our house and we were lucky enough to have my family come here. We had all of the Blasers here and one extra. Unfortunately my sister in laws sister was unable to travel to Boise due to bad weather so she came down to Arimo and enjoyed the party with us. Unfortunately I was so busy hosting my first Holiday that I didn't take any pictures. It was a great day expect my sister was walking down the stairs holding Logan and she slipped and fell. Those darn stairs!!!! Poor Logan hit his face and was bleeding everywhere and had many bruises from the fall. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family.

For Christmas we packed up all of our presents and headed to Boise. We had Christmas eve and early Christmas morning at my parents house and then we went and spent most of the day at the McDonalds. Again I didn't take any pictures so I went and stole some from my sisters blog (thanks Lindsay) Santa brought both of the boys a train set and they definitely got spoiled by their grandparents and their parents. Poor Logan wasn't has excited about his presents as I thought he would be and he was definitely not happy when we were at Roger and Stefani's. Turns out he had an ear infection. This guy had a rough Holiday season this year.

2 comments:

Nate and Mandy said...

So glad to see you are blogging again! Looks like you had some great Holidays. And congrats on hosting your first Thanksgiving-that's a big job!

Lindsay said...

i was really excited to see pictures, until i realized they were mine. haha, looking forward to more updates and pictures i haven't seen yet :)