Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Behind

Hi Everybody. Sorry I have been so behind in my posting. I promise that I am going to catch up soon starting with Thanksgiving and working my way forward. I just wanted to start with one big reason why I haven't been posting. Shorty after Christmas we found out we were expecting our 3rd child due September 1, 2011. We were so excited! Unfortunately when I was 11 weeks along I had a miscarriage. We are sad but we are looking forward and loving everyday we have with our two wonderful blessings! It has made me appreciate pregnancy, childbirth, and being a mom even more. I think too often I took it all for granted and it really opened my eyes to the fact at what a miracle it is to get a baby here to this earth safe and healthy.

Anyway, between being sick and tired at the beginning of the pregnancy to going through the miscarriage (both physically and emotionally) I just haven't felt like posting. I am re dedicating myself and will be posting more soon. I promise!

2 comments:

Nate and Mandy said...

Thank you for reminding me to be grateful! I have been thinking of you a lot lately hoping you're doing okay. Can't wait to see all your posts!

Cody and Tami said...

Such a hard thing to go through, you have a GREAT attitude about it, kids are a HUGE miracle and it is important to be grateful! Can't wait to see more posts about your family!! :)