



It's been a long time since I posted and one of those reasons is because I've been canning like crazy!!!! Between volleyball, the boys, the house and canning I haven't had much time to do anything else. I have canned 40 lbs of tomatoes, 1.2 bushels of corn, a batch of salsa (tomatoes from my garden), a batch of spaghetti sauce (also from my garden), a batch of chili, chokecherry syrup, grape jelly, grape juice, carrots (from my garden), peaches and pears. I've also done some freezing including 25 lbs of carrots, 12-15 mangoes, a bunch of bananas, freezer corn, and peppers. I have loved seeing my food storage grow and I am grateful for my garden and Bountiful Baskets which have helped me do all this wonderful canning and freezing!!! My parents got my the wonderful stainless steel juicer that you see up above. It is wonderful and I'm so excited to have it!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE this post! I have a canning post ready to publish too, even took a picture of my storage room with all the bottles on the shelves, LOL, great minds must think alike. And your juicer looks like a really nice one..awesome! :))
i love this picture of the boys. jordan looks like he is falling asleep and logan looks like he is growling :)
congrats on all the canning. you are really on top of things over there in arimo!
Wow I'm so impressed! First that you canned so much, and second that you had such a productive garden! Ours failed miserably. I did try Bountiful Baskets because of your post awhile back and I loved it! Its just too bad because it fills up SO fast here so I rarely get in. anyway, your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment