You know what they say, the difference between men and boys is the size of their toys. And I think this is the best testament to that old adage as anything I've ever seen! So fun to see new pics of your boys!
I want to come and ride the tracto!!! Secretly I have always wanted to help all the farmers I see around here drive their tractors and combines. It has always looked like so much fun from afar!
5 comments:
Your tractor looks awesome. I love the green color. You are now officially famers. :)
Way bigger and better than a little ole garden/lawn tractor. Nice new toy.
You know what they say, the difference between men and boys is the size of their toys. And I think this is the best testament to that old adage as anything I've ever seen! So fun to see new pics of your boys!
tell jordan i like his new tractor, and his fire boots :)
I want to come and ride the tracto!!! Secretly I have always wanted to help all the farmers I see around here drive their tractors and combines. It has always looked like so much fun from afar!
Post a Comment