Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pictures from Boise





Here are some pictures from when I took the boys to the park in Boise. This was an awesome park and it makes me excited for the new Park we are getting here in Arimo. Like I said before, Logan loves dogs and he couldn't help playing with these ones at the park. With that said I'm said to say that our cocker spaniel Lizzy got ran over by our neighbors yesterday. Logan and Jordan are going to be so sad when they realize she is gone :(

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, that is so sad about your dog! I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad the boys had fun at the park though.

Cody and Tami said...

Sorry about your dog, that is sad.
I am excited for the new playground equipment in Arimo too, it will be so nice to have for lunch at the park this summer! :)

Deon said...

Aw, so sad about Lizzie. Darn. Give those little boys an extra hug from me when they hear the bad news.

Lindsay said...

no more lizzie!? sad day :( good luck breaking the news...

Lori said...

Oh so sad.... hope the boys handle it okay. They are probably too young to fully understand, but they will still be sad.