Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cute and Cheap Accessories

To all you women out there who like cute shoes, jewelery, handbags, etc. but don't like to pay a lot of money you have to check out this website. http://www.mycentsofstyle.com. They have some really cute shoes that I am planning on buying when I have a little extra cash. If any of you want to buy something let me know because my sister-in-law is one of their consultants and I can give you a number at checkout that will get you 10% off.

4 comments:

Cody and Tami said...

Awesome, I went and checked out the site and there are some pretty good deals. Thanks for sharing! I might be ordering a few things after we move, thanks again!! :))

Trent and Stacie said...

I love the cute shoes :)

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Thanks Jamie!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

oops! I didn't know that my mom was logged into blogspot. That last comment was from me, Juliette. So once again, Thanks Jamie!