1



On the 18th of April Logan turn 1! We celebrated his birthday in Boise and we had a great time. Logan got some fun toys like a bubble maker and a play farm. He really loved his birthday and devoured the piece we gave him (see pictures). Jordan also had a good time eating cake, playing with his cousin and trying to catch the bubbles. I don't have Logan's height and weight statistics yet because we haven't gone to the doctor but when we do I'll put them up. Below is a list of things that Logan does:
1. Walks/runs- he is all of the place and has been walking since about 9 1/2 months
2. Climbs on everything-I have to keep my eye on him because he climbs on the chairs, the table, ladders, etc.
3. Sleeps great- he still takes 1-2 naps a day and he sleeps through the entire night
4. Says mamma and dadda and I swear the other day he said Jo Jo
5. Loves going outside and brings his shoes to me first thing in the morning
6. Loves to eat anything and everything
7. Loves our puppy Lizzy- As soon as we go outside he runs to the dog and gives her a hug. When we were in Boise he took after some dogs both at the park and at my parents house
It's been such a fun year and we look forward to the next one

7 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he is a year old. Sounds like he is a busy, busy boy! :)
I can't believe your little guy is 1 already! It was so much fun seeing both him and Jordan at my mom's. They are getting too big too fast!
No way, I can't believe he is one. Sorry, I didn't have it on my calendar, but now I do. Congrats, to that adorable little man.
Logan was sure loving that cake! Isn't he the cutest thing! Happy birthday, Mr. One-Year-Old!
Happy Birthday, Logan!
i wish i could have been there :( i still have a piggy bank for the little guy so i guess i'm gonna have to come visit!
I'll say he loves his cake!!!!!! That picture is so precious!
Post a Comment