Sunday, November 1, 2009

Six months

Logan is six months old, can you believe it! They grow up so fast. He weighs 16 lbs. 5 oz and is 27 1/2 inches long. He is getting big and yet still is so small. He has 2 teeth (the bottom front) and he loves those fruit puffs and teething biscuits. He can sit on his own for fairly long periods of time as long as he doesn't turn his head, then he tips over. He is also crawling! He gets up on his hands and knees, pulls in his knees and then flops on his belly and then does it again. It looks like an inch worm and it is so cute. I'm going to try to get a video of it soon and then i'll post that. I have to be careful cuz I'll set him down in one place, walk into another room and then come out and he'll be in a totally different place. I know I said that he was such a great sleeper in the beginning, but that is no longer the case. He wakes up 1-2 times a night and then he's restless until he wakes up. He had two really good nights this last week but then these last two nights were bad. Hopefully he's figuring it out cuz I could really use a good night's rest. Well we made it to the half year mark and we're excited to see what the next six months has in store for our little man. I put a picture of Jordan cuz he's just so darn cute also :)

7 comments:

Beth said...

They are both so darn cute! I can't believe how fast they have grown up!

Ellen said...

I have the cutest grandsons! Wish I was there to give them big hugs!

Spring said...

I can't believe how big Logan is, and so cute and different looking than Jo-Jo. What cute boys!!!! Love em.

Unknown said...

I can not believe that Logan is 6 months already! And Jordan looks so much taller than Addison it is crazy! You guys need to come visit sometime so they can play!

The Jensen's said...

What a cutie!! I swear my daughter had the same issues around six months (which was only a month ago)--couldn't get her to sleep more than 4 consecutive hours. Ack! Good luck!

Lori said...

Wow - 6 months already! Sometimes I wish I could stop the growth, but it is so fun to watch them learn and grow too. What cute boys.

Ashley said...

I can't believe Logan is already 6 months old. They are both soooooo adorable!