Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009


To start off the Halloween season we took Jordan to a pumpkin patch out in Chubbuck. It had a mini corn maze, games, the pumpkins, etc. It was pretty fun and Jordan had a good time picking out his pumpkins. I thought about carving the pumpkins with Jordan but I realized he wouldn't be able to do much so instead I just had him paint his pumpkins. He loved this. Our ward/town did a trunk or treat this year which I was so excited about because last year they didn't do one. They had it down at the park where they had lunch and then games/activities for the kids. Jordan decorated a cupcake and then all he wanted to do was swing but all the swings were taken. They started the actual trunk or treat part and I started taking Jordan around to the cars but all he wanted to do was swing. I quickly took him around to all the cars and then I let him go swing and play on the tires. It was a fun night and I loved looking at my little cow and my "scary" pirate.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the painted pumpkins! I have never seen such a cute little cow!

Unknown said...

Painting the pumpkins is such a good idea! I will have to try that next year!
Your little pirate and cow are ADORABLE!!!