June 19, 2009 was Jordan's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how fast time flies and I really can't believe I have a two year old. My parents and my sister came to our house to help celebrate this wonderful day. Jordan had fun opening his presents and playing with his new toys. Dev and I got him a blow up jump castle, a fun sprinkler, a truck, and a sand pail. My parents got him a play airplane that sings songs and some books. Lindsay got him some books about a fire engine, a dump truck and a train, needless to say he loves them. Jordan hasn't had his two year check up so I can't tell you how big he is but he is such an active little boy who is always running around making messes. He loves cars, tractors, bikes, etc. Pretty much anything with wheels and/or motors. He is really starting to talk now even though it's his own Jordan language. He is putting three words together to make sentences. The other morning I asked him if he wanted more "nana" (banana) and he said "Don't Want More". He has curly blond hair that everyone comments on. He is such a good big brother to Logan always loving him and getting right in his face saying "hi baby" in the sweetest voice. We love you Jordan!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
First of all, happy birthday, Jordan! Second, Jordan's golden curls are so beautiful that I don't think you should cut them until he turns 21, at the earliest :) Third, I think everyone should be able to have a blow up castle like Jordan's as a retreat from the occasional overly-stressed periods in our lives. I could totally go for that!
Happy birthday, big boy! He has gotten so big. I love his curls too!
I love his castle! What fun he will have! Happy Birthday Jordan, and pass me a slice of that yummy cake!
Happy Birthday Jordan! I can't believe that we have 2 year olds!!! Man, time flies by SO quickly!!!
Post a Comment