So Jordan officially is nineteen months old and I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I feel like he should still be my little infant who needs me to do everything for him but he is becoming a very independent little man. I have been a horrible mother when it comes to documenting ages and stages so one of my goals for the year is to do a better job at such things. Jordan is extremely active and if he isn't sleeping, he's running around making a huge mess. He goes to bed at about 8:00 p.m. and wakes up between 7 and 7:30 a.m. He is a great sleeper and has been for a long time now. He takes one 2 1/2-3 hour nap in the afternoons. He goes to Nursery on Sundays but he is still getting used to it. Some weeks he makes it through the whole time and other weeks I hear him screaming as they bring him down the hall to my classroom. He wants to hang out with his daddy and do everything that Devon does. He helps me vacuum, unload the dishwasher, pick up toys, feed the fish, and do laundry. He pats his chest when he wants something that you have or that you are doing. He'll bring his shoes, hat, and coat to you when he wants to go outside. He says many words and is learning new ones everyday. This list of words includes: mommy, daddy, grandpa, puppy, yea-yea (this is our cat) horse, water, wow, bath, ball, bottle, and Wall-E. He doesn't say no but he shakes his head fervently if he doesn't agree with you. Jordan loves to take baths and would take one everyday if I let him. He is our little bundle of joy and we are so happy to have him in our family.



9 comments:
What a sweet boy! I can't wait until mine becomes a good sleeper...
Hey what is up. I haven spoken to you all for so long. I was thinking that i would get to see you both and Jordan at Thanksgiving. We are loving life here in Hurricane. I am excited that COLT will be getting home soon. I have been attempting to talk Brig into putting a carburetor in the Jimmy so that they can drive it to the airport to pick up Colt. Well i better go.
See ya.
Caleb and Steph
What a good little helper! Addison will be 19 months old next monday and she is doing the same things as Jordan. It is so fun when they actually understand what you are telling them. Addison's new thing is she loves to throw garbage in the trash! Especially her dirty diapers. It's like she is so proud that she did her duty!
Jamie, They grow up way to fast. Enjoy them as much as you can because right before your eyes they turn into teenagers. But that can be fun too!
Jordan is looking like such a little boy now and has lost that little baby-face look. What a doll! When you have your new baby, Jordan will suddenly seem enormous to you!
That was so sweet Jamie. We love Jo-Jo!!
he is such a cutie! It will be so fun for him to have a sibling!
They grow so fast! He is a sweetie!
he is so cute!!
Post a Comment