Yesterday, January 27th was Devon and my two year anniversary. We spent the morning cleaning the house and doing some little projects and then our neighbor girl Sam came over after school to watch Jordan. Dev and I went into Pocatello where we had dinner at Chili's and then we went bowling. We haven't gone bowling in a long time so it was fun to go. I beat Devon the first game (YES!) but then he beat me the second game (darn it). It was a fun day and I can't believe it has already been to years, it's gone by fast. I love you Devon and I look forward to the many many years ahead of us.
I don't have any recent pictures of us so here are some from two years ago.


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! I am so glad that you guys got to go out and do something fun for your anniversary!
CONGRATS Jamie, I totally forgot it was your anniversary. YAA!!!! That was a beautiful day. Sean and I used your Chilli gift card last night for our date. It was so great and even better not having the kids with us. :) Sorry you guys couldn't visit, please come again, we love you guys!!
Post a Comment