Devon Jamie Jordan Logan Tanner
What an adorable house! I bet you guys are so happy there. I love your garden. Congratulations on your new home!
Your house is darling! Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to be able to hang something up on the wall and not worry about what the landlord will say? I love that you display Devon's violin in the living room--a beautiful touch. Congrats!
Well, I guess maybe it is a cello and not a violin? Kinda big for a violin, huh.
YAY, pictures of the house, to bad I have already seen it!! What a cute little house you guys got, way to go!
Congratulations! Beautiful house! :) I bet you guys are just so excited :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What an adorable house! I bet you guys are so happy there. I love your garden. Congratulations on your new home!
Your house is darling! Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to be able to hang something up on the wall and not worry about what the landlord will say? I love that you display Devon's violin in the living room--a beautiful touch. Congrats!
Well, I guess maybe it is a cello and not a violin? Kinda big for a violin, huh.
YAY, pictures of the house, to bad I have already seen it!! What a cute little house you guys got, way to go!
Congratulations! Beautiful house! :) I bet you guys are just so excited :)
Post a Comment