Sunday, April 13, 2008
Odds and Ends
Today we were out in Emmett at our good friends house and there Jordan took his first steps all by himself. I couldn't believe it but he walked from Landon Schwartz to me in about 4 steps. He tried again later that night and was able to complete two steps. I am shocked because I am not ready for him to be walking. Scary. I am getting anxious to graduate from BSU on May 17. I can't believe I am finally going to be done and I couldn't be happier. We are in the process of buying a house in Arimo, ID (20 minutes south of Pocatello). The house is on 17.7 acres and we are in love and excited to get into our own place. We have loved living with my parents and am very grateful for their love and generosity but we are ready to be closer to Devon's work and to be a family on our own. We are going to miss all of our friends and loved one's in Boise so we'll be visiting a lot and hopefully we'll have visitors too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know what you mean about being grateful to live with parents- but at the same time wanting out. Brian and I cant wait until we move this summer! I am excited for you and your new home, enjoy it! congrats!
Yeah for a new home!! That is so exciting! SO I need your email so you can view my blog! Email me at koskellafamily@gmail.com! Yeah!
Post a Comment