This post is mostly for those of you who know my dad and I meant to post it in the "Easter" post but I forgot. My dad loves to play the bass guitar and he was in a band when he was younger but hardly ever gets out his absolutely beautiful guitars anymore. When we were at my Aunt Deon's house (my dad's younger sister) on Easter he went down into the basement with my cousins, Christian and Sean, and had a little jam session. I think my dad felt like he was 16 again.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jamie! That video is so precious! I felt like I was the 16-year-old again because I used to sit and watch Sherm play his bass for hours and hours way back when. I loved having you and Jordan here that day! You have such a darling family. Love to you all!
Hey Jamie! Your little Jordan is so cute! This is your cousin Ashley, by the way. I posted some of the pictures of Jordan from when you guys came over on Easter. They're on our blog, ashleyandjordan.blogspot.com, under one of the Easter posts if you're interested. It was so fun to see you last month!
Love your blog - it's good to catch up with the Blasers! I have a blog too, it's www.melanieanddavid.blogspot.com
Post a Comment