I'm sorry that it has been a while since I've posted and now I want to fill everyone in on what's been going on with us. Below you can see some pictures of Easter. Jordan, my dad, and I drove down to Logan the day before Easter where we had a Easter brunch at my Uncle's house. We also had an Easter egg hunt, Jordan absolutely loved caring one plastic egg in each hand. Later that day we drove down to my Grandma's house in Provo. Devon insisted that I make Jordan an Easter basket so on Sunday afternoon (after his nap) he got his Easter basket filled with baby cookies, some toys and a new church outfit from Grandma Ellen. Later that evening we went to my Aunt Deon's house for dinner and they had some balloons hanging from the ceiling fan and Jordan loved playing with the balloons. First of all, Jordan loves balloons but more importantly he is obsessed with ceiling fans, so put the two together and we have a winning combination. In the pictures you can see that Jordan is with his Aunt Lindsay. He loves his Aunt Lindsay but sadly enough she moved to Orem a couple of weeks ago but he got to see her when we were down there.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Easter
I'm sorry that it has been a while since I've posted and now I want to fill everyone in on what's been going on with us. Below you can see some pictures of Easter. Jordan, my dad, and I drove down to Logan the day before Easter where we had a Easter brunch at my Uncle's house. We also had an Easter egg hunt, Jordan absolutely loved caring one plastic egg in each hand. Later that day we drove down to my Grandma's house in Provo. Devon insisted that I make Jordan an Easter basket so on Sunday afternoon (after his nap) he got his Easter basket filled with baby cookies, some toys and a new church outfit from Grandma Ellen. Later that evening we went to my Aunt Deon's house for dinner and they had some balloons hanging from the ceiling fan and Jordan loved playing with the balloons. First of all, Jordan loves balloons but more importantly he is obsessed with ceiling fans, so put the two together and we have a winning combination. In the pictures you can see that Jordan is with his Aunt Lindsay. He loves his Aunt Lindsay but sadly enough she moved to Orem a couple of weeks ago but he got to see her when we were down there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment