Here is Jordan on his first adventure to the park. We were jogging there with Aunt Lindsay and our dog Sugar but then the jogging stroller got a flat tire, so we walked the rest of the way. The only toy Jordan could play on was this swing and he loved it. Jordan wouldn't go back in the stroller and I didn't want to ruin the rim so I carried him the whole way home. My arms were so tired by the time we got there. Grandpa Blaser fixed the stroller since Devon was out of town so now we are ready to go on our next adventure.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
The Park
Here is Jordan on his first adventure to the park. We were jogging there with Aunt Lindsay and our dog Sugar but then the jogging stroller got a flat tire, so we walked the rest of the way. The only toy Jordan could play on was this swing and he loved it. Jordan wouldn't go back in the stroller and I didn't want to ruin the rim so I carried him the whole way home. My arms were so tired by the time we got there. Grandpa Blaser fixed the stroller since Devon was out of town so now we are ready to go on our next adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun! Katelyn also loves to go on walks and to the park! Looks like Jordan had a great time, those little swings are the best!
Post a Comment