Just recently, Jordan realized that there was a world outside his crib. One day I put him down for his nap and I sat down at the computer. After listening to him make noise for a while I turned around and there he was, pulling his bumper down and looking at me with a huge grin on his face.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Life Outside the Crib
Just recently, Jordan realized that there was a world outside his crib. One day I put him down for his nap and I sat down at the computer. After listening to him make noise for a while I turned around and there he was, pulling his bumper down and looking at me with a huge grin on his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so cute! It is amazing how proud they are of themselves when they figure something out! Ans how proud we are to have such smart babies!
Post a Comment