Saturday, January 26, 2008
Crazy Week
This Tuesday I started my last semester of college. It was so hard to leave Jordan again and go back to school. Unfortunately, it was just as hard on him. He does really well when I'm gone but once I get home I better not leave his sight or he freaks out. Oh well, only 14 more weeks to go. Devon also had a crazy week in Wyoming since there was an explosion on his rig and he was standing right in front of it. Luckily, the only thing hurt was his leg (a big bruise and cuts). I say luckily because his driller (who saw the explosion from above) thought that Devon was dead and he was surprised to see Devon was o.k. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for watching out for him and taking care of him while he is away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my Gosh! That is a crazy week! Starting school is crazy in itself! I know what you mean about leaving your baby. It is so weird how he can be just fine without you but once I walk into the door, he goes crazy and cries and wants me to hold him! what is up with that!??
Post a Comment