Saturday, December 31, 2011

Halloween 2011


For Halloween Logan was a tiger (or a lion as he puts it) and Jordan was a musketeer. Jordan really wanted to be a musketeer after watching Mickey Mouse and the musketeer movie so my mom bought a pattern and made him this awesome costume. He loved it so much that he would wear it most days of the week. He was excited when he wore it to preschool, then at the Halloween carnival at the elementary school and then at the trunk or treat. I look forward to next Halloween and seeing what costumes the boys pick out :)

3 comments:

Spring said...

I am loving these updates. So cute!!

C Tam said...

That's great that you let them pick out their own costumes. I have a friend who forced her two boys to be Captain Hook and Smee (same age boys as yours) and it was really cute--but the boy who was Captain Hook was crying about it and hated his costume and kept saying how much he wanted to be Smee instead. But she wouldn't let him because she thought 2 Smees would ruin the cuteness. Haha. Anyway, I think you are a great mom. And your boys are fun. Wish we lived close enough that they could play with Lo...we are so much closer now though since we moved back to Idaho! =)

Ellen said...

And next year, let's plan ahead so I don't have to rush to get the costumes done! And I loved having Jordan help me sew his! Quite the little task master-"Grandma, is it done? Grandma, go sew....!" Love it love it!!!