On April 18 our little Logie turned 2. It is hard to believe he is already two. Unfortunately I'm a horrible mom and don't really have any pictures from his birthday. We celebrated it in Boise and at home but I didn't take any pictures :( The first picture are the truck tracks he got. These are awesome! We saw them at a friends house and I knew they would be a perfect gift for Logan. The second picture he is hiding in between cushion and the bottom is a picture of him while camping. Logan is such a sweet little boy (but watch out when he's angry, he's got his daddy's temper) who loves cars, tractors, trucks, puppies and animals. Especially his neighs. He is talking up a storm and I am really enjoying having him repeat everything I say. He loves helping his daddy with everything. Although Jordan and him still fight a lot, Logan has no idea what to do without his brother. He always has to know where his brother is and will ask for "jo jo....jo jo?" until I explain where Jordan is. We are so blessed to have this wild man in our home and we are excited to see how much he changes during the next year!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Logan is 2
On April 18 our little Logie turned 2. It is hard to believe he is already two. Unfortunately I'm a horrible mom and don't really have any pictures from his birthday. We celebrated it in Boise and at home but I didn't take any pictures :( The first picture are the truck tracks he got. These are awesome! We saw them at a friends house and I knew they would be a perfect gift for Logan. The second picture he is hiding in between cushion and the bottom is a picture of him while camping. Logan is such a sweet little boy (but watch out when he's angry, he's got his daddy's temper) who loves cars, tractors, trucks, puppies and animals. Especially his neighs. He is talking up a storm and I am really enjoying having him repeat everything I say. He loves helping his daddy with everything. Although Jordan and him still fight a lot, Logan has no idea what to do without his brother. He always has to know where his brother is and will ask for "jo jo....jo jo?" until I explain where Jordan is. We are so blessed to have this wild man in our home and we are excited to see how much he changes during the next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love this kid!!! unfortunately, i don't have pictures from his birthday either, but i do have pictures from jordan's so remind me to send those to you. i have a bunch of pictures from memorial day and other stuff too
Happy Birthday little guy.
Love Love Logan!! He is so cute! Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment