Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cloth Diapers



We switched to cloth diapers and cloth wipes back in February. I had thought about switching when Jordan was a baby but never really put in the effort to research it so after I saw a friend from high school switch to cloth diapers, I decided to look into it some more. I loved the idea of not buying diapers, I loved how "green" it is but when I researched the ingredients in disposables and I saw how dangerous they are I knew I had to make the switch. So here we are 5 months in and I love it!!! I would never go back to disposables. Logan loves them too and calls them his "big dipey". Right after we made the switch I put him in disposables while I washed them and he got so angry and absolutely hated the fact that he was wearing the disposables. And just for all those who are wondering, no I don't use the kind that our parents had. They are just like a disposable except I wash them and use them over and over again. I also have a diaper sprayer so they take no time at all to clean after a dirty diaper.

2 comments:

Spring said...

I love the designs, so so cute, and they make the bum look cute and round, not flat and saggy. :)

The Jensen's said...

I've thought a lot about doing this as well. I feel so bad that 80% of my trash is diapers!!