This year Devon had to work on Thanksgiving so I made him a mini Thanksgiving dinner the night he left. I made chicken wings, green bean casserole and stuffing. The next day Jordan and I went to Boise to spend the week with my family. We went up above Idaho City to check on my dad's traps. Jordan had a blast stepping on the snow, running around with the dog and driving grandpa's truck. Thanksgiving day we went to Devon's parents house to say hi and then we came home and had dinner with my family. One night my little brother had us a watch "Stick It" with him and when Jordan saw the gymnastics at the end he went crazy trying to do all sorts of gymnastics moves. He had us all laughing for like 20 minutes. It was a fun week and we're always glad when we get to go to Boise.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Jordan is such a lucky little boy to have so many fun things to do in the great outdoors!
Post a Comment