Sorry about not posting in a while but we have been busy moving into our new house. We moved last Thursday with the help of my parents (thank you mom and dad) and we were there for about three days before we had to come back to Boise. We love our new house and we are both enjoying working in the yard and making it our own place. Since I didn't have my "Friday Tip" last week and I am leaving one with you today.
I found this tip interesting since so many of us still reach for soda when we should be drinking water or 100% juice products.
Diet soda lovers, beware: A study from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, links artificial sweeteners to increased calorie intake, body fat and weight gain in rats. Savoring sweetness sans calories may change your body's metabolism. Pass up the diet soda for water and you could find it easier to slim down.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment