Last Sunday we decided to take a bunch of stuff to our new house, so we loaded up the Blazer and we drove to Arimo. Jordan doesn't like his car seat and we didn't want to drive that far in the Blazer with him screaming the whole way so we broke the rules and bought him a forward facing car seat. He fits the weight requirements but he's not quite a year old. I guess you could say I'm a bad mom but he did pretty good on the trip. Once we got to the house Dev took us for a ride on the four wheeler out on our acreage and then I took a tour of the barn and the house (this was the first time I had been there). I love the house and property and I already have plans for what I want to do to the yard. We left the Blazer there with all of our stuff in it and Dev's cousin Vaughn picked us up and took us to Idaho Falls where our truck was. We then continued on to Rexburg where we spent the next couple of days. We had a great time staying with Sean, Spring, Sierra, and Miles. Devon and I went four wheeling at the dunes which I had not done since I was a little girl. On our way back to Boise we stopped at Pojo's (pictures below).
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Our Trip
Last Sunday we decided to take a bunch of stuff to our new house, so we loaded up the Blazer and we drove to Arimo. Jordan doesn't like his car seat and we didn't want to drive that far in the Blazer with him screaming the whole way so we broke the rules and bought him a forward facing car seat. He fits the weight requirements but he's not quite a year old. I guess you could say I'm a bad mom but he did pretty good on the trip. Once we got to the house Dev took us for a ride on the four wheeler out on our acreage and then I took a tour of the barn and the house (this was the first time I had been there). I love the house and property and I already have plans for what I want to do to the yard. We left the Blazer there with all of our stuff in it and Dev's cousin Vaughn picked us up and took us to Idaho Falls where our truck was. We then continued on to Rexburg where we spent the next couple of days. We had a great time staying with Sean, Spring, Sierra, and Miles. Devon and I went four wheeling at the dunes which I had not done since I was a little girl. On our way back to Boise we stopped at Pojo's (pictures below).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment