Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lake Lowell

My best friend Mallory Hurst came into town today with her boy Donald and she invited Jordan and I to go out to Lake Lowell with her and her family. We had a lot of fun playing on the Jet ski's and on the beach. Jordan was wonderful and stayed on the beach with Mallory's parents while I went out on the water. The water was cold at first but once I got used to it it felt really nice, even Jordan liked putting his feet in the water. Thanks Mal for inviting us.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I thought for sure you'd be putting in something about how my sister tried to kill you. A pretty big event for one day. :) Luckily, you're still among the living. I had so much fun too!!! Hopefully we get a chance to do it again soon.