Last week Devon went and picked up his cousin Aaron's two four wheelers. He was riding them around the neighborhood and I could tell that Jordan was excited about it so I went and put his beanie and jacket on and his daddy took him for a ride. He loved it and as gone on a couple more rides with his dad. He just leans back and enjoys the ride.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Four Wheelin
Last week Devon went and picked up his cousin Aaron's two four wheelers. He was riding them around the neighborhood and I could tell that Jordan was excited about it so I went and put his beanie and jacket on and his daddy took him for a ride. He loved it and as gone on a couple more rides with his dad. He just leans back and enjoys the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment