Jordan has become interested in feeding himself so I have been trying to make finger foods that he can eat. I made him "real" macaroni and cheese for lunch and these are the pictures of him feeding himself. He made a big mess but he also did pretty good working his little fingers to pick up the noodles and then getting them in his mouth.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Macaroni and Cheese
Jordan has become interested in feeding himself so I have been trying to make finger foods that he can eat. I made him "real" macaroni and cheese for lunch and these are the pictures of him feeding himself. He made a big mess but he also did pretty good working his little fingers to pick up the noodles and then getting them in his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is soooooo cute! What a yummy meal for him too :)
Post a Comment